Posted October 25th, 2017 in .
Social Media Intern
We are looking for a person that lives, eats and breathes Social Media. You will be responsible for branding on all social media platforms for our clients. You must have solid communication skills along with a content writing background.
- Social media experience
- Successful management of social media communities including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Retail or lifestyle brand experience a plus
- Experience writing in the “brand voice” with a primary target audience of women
- Passion for Social Media and emerging technology
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with an analytical mindset and problem solving ability
- Superb attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Experience with design software